Thursday, October 26, 2006

A New Beginning

Well to make up for not blogging for the past few months, I decided to make a new blog. Start over, so to speak. Once I get a chance I might actually take the time to make a new template and everything. Speaking of which... long weekend!!

And boy am I ever looking forward to it. This year I am taking 11 courses altogether. Six of them in this semester. I have the regular four courses at school (English, Math B, Chemistry, and Canadian History). But on top of that I have a grade 11 physics course, ontario curriculum through an online program that my dad signed me up for (in case I want to go to med school or something I guess), and I am also taking a course at MCC (Maritime Christian College) about the apostle Paul: A Heart Set Free. It's pretty cool, Brenton teaches it, and he's the same guy who spoke at eXalt, which, by the way, was amazing. I am so cherishing my Three Season Ant t-shirt that I got. It's going to be handed down for generations to come.

So yeah, that's pretty much my life in a nutshell. School, work, and boring. October was nice because we had tonnes of long weekends. And long weekends = social life.

YES.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com