Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Guess Who Needs A Job!

Last night yours truly contracted a case of Needmoneygitus. Still in the progressing stages but give it some time and I'm sure it will hit full bloom haha. It all started with arguing with my dad over the phone about "the future" (how ominous) and finally he was basically like "Go ahead and waste your time but I'm not paying for it!"

Excitement!

It's nice to finally have an answer, even though it might not be the one you were hoping for. But at least it's a yes! So now instead of calculus I'm reading up on student loans that you can get on good ol' PEI. Actually it sounds like a lot, which is very nice, until you realise you have to pay it all back, with interest! But hopefully I will have a job (someone please hire me!) and be able to make the payments.

If it wasn't so late and I wasn't already changed for bed I think I'd be tempted to just run around town with resumés begging people to hire me so I'll be eligible haha. But hey there will be time for that later.

Speaking of later, I need to do calculus since I still want to go to university too!

Wishing you an excellent night/day/afternoon/evening/moment! :D

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com