Saturday, April 14, 2007

Quiz Before Bed

q: What was the 1st thing you did this morning?
a: Went downstairs to eat some breakfast

q: Last thing you ate:
a: Wendy's chili haha that stuff is so good

q: Do you have anything bothering you?
a: Yeah haha

q: What's the last movie you saw?:
a: Disturbia lol

q: Where is the last place you went?
a: Shoppers, to get eggs

q: Do you wish upon stars?
a: Actually talked about this today. Once, for a hamster, and it actually came true.

q: Are you a friendly person?:
a: I try to be.

q: Where did you sleep last night?:
a: In my room?

q: What color shirt are you wearing?:
a: White

q: Do you have more guy or girl friends?
a: Girl friends

q: When was the last time you really cried?
a: Umm I'd rather not say haha

q: What was your last thought before you went to sleep last night?
a: "What time do I have to get up again?"

q: What are you about to do?
a: Sleep!

q: If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
a: Something warm, but non-caffeinated...

q: What's your job position called?
a: Stressed Student Extraordinare.

q: What's your favorite month(s)?
a: Hmm hard question. I would have to say February, May, June, August, and September.

q: What was your elementary schools mascot?
a: No clue

q: what's your favorite bottled water?
a: I mostly drink Aquafina but then again Dasani is with Coke so I don't know. Whatever is available?

q: What will you be doing at 9pm tonight?
a: It already happened lol. But I think we were at Wendy's then?

q: Do you prefer coffee or tea?
a: Mostly coffee but depends on what kind of tea it is and what I feel like lol

q: Something red within 5 feet?
a: My jammies?

q: Ever done the electric slide?
a: What's the electric slide?

q: How much french do you know?
a: Sadly after nine and a half years of french class: not very much.

q: Ever crash a car, been in an accident?
a: Yes I've been in a car accident but nothing big. It was actually a pretty neat experience, since we had just bought popsicles and they were all melting so I went around sharing and eating an entire box haha

q: Do you look good in yellow?
a: I am yellow :)

q: Do you sing?
a: Yes but not well haha

q: Ever sing in public?
a: Yes, but refer to above.

q: Least favorite color?
a: Diarrhea yellow. Especially on cars. You have to wonder who would spend the big bucks on that colour

q: Ever had dippin dots?
a: Nope but I had seen them and really wanted to try them

q: How many driving tickets have you had?
a: None, I am a "good" driver haha

q: Do you own your own house?
a: I wish!

q: At what age do you want to get married?
a: Hmm not until I'm 21 at least

q: Have you ever been married?
a: Five times. All to the same person.
Except for those two nights in Las Vegas... But we don't speak of that.
Just joking! You can talk about it if you want.

q: How many kids do you have/want?
a: Probably around three. Not a million, that's for sure!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com