Thursday, April 19, 2007

Still Considered?

So in another attempt to procrastinate from homework tonight I decided to check my yahoo inbox, which I usually only get university newsletters from (or, more specifically, York University newsletters). And to my surprise, I got an actual email, from McMaster this time:


Hi Sandy,

I have received a transcript on your behalf however your second semester mid term grades are not listed on the transcript and thus I can not continue with the assessment of your application to Science. If you would still like to be considered for this program please arrange for your guidance office to fax me a copy (to my attention to the number below) of your most recent transcript as soon as possible.

Best of luck,

The name of whoever wrote this from McMaster University


I must say it gave me a slight shock. I thought because they never accepted me I didn't get into the McMaster science program. Especially since they have my marks from last semester. But here they are writing me a letter requesting the copy from my second semester marks! I know this is only because technically they probably can't accept or reject anyone until all of their marks are in, but still, it would be cool if I got in. Not because I want to go into science (though I sort of do, even though I'm more suited for arts) but mostly because I like the idea of keeping my options open to anything. I think with this whole thing, especially with my dad being back-and-forth with letting me go to MCC or not, I'm just going to leave it in God's hands and not worry about it anymore. I'm going to continue to apply and work towards it but wherever I go I know I'll be there for a reason. And wherever I can serve and learn to serve to the best of my abilities is where I want to go, whether that's MCC or not!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com