Friday, May 11, 2007

As You Can Probably Tell

I am well enough to blog once again. Joyous, I know. This past week has been crazy; I don't think I've gone to school for a full day this entire time! Not just because of the flu (I only was home sick on Monday and this afternoon). But blame it on the lovely, lovely weather! Went to the beach twice this week and it has been so nice. I got to hold a frog and be an arm's length away from both a wild rabbit and a squirrel, which was pretty cool. Too bad I couldn't pick something like that for a job. Go to the woods and make friends with wild animals. I'm sure that will bode well haha.

Anyways this flu is making me feel rather weird and so I'm gonna go walk around for a bit I think. Hope your week was just as great and your weekend to come is even better!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com