Friday, May 18, 2007

Crap!

When I got home from school (like 20 min ago) I saw an envelope on the table from York U. Took them long enough to reject me, I thought. So I opened up the envelope and what do I see but HOLY CRAP I GOT ACCEPTED INTO SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING! What is wrong with this university? Do they not see my marks? But there it is, an acceptance letter right in front of me.

Did I mention that as of 12:03 a.m. this morning I brought myself to accept the offer of admission to McMaster for social sciences?

...oops!

If you know me you know I am like the perfect example of someone who always wants what they can't have. I didn't even want a science major earlier, until I realized that my marks were only good enough to get into arts. And I didn't even want that, I wanted to go to MCC instead. But I knew how hard it would be to move the wall that is my dad, which I think made me want it even more. I was even willing to work my butt off and take a student loan haha. And now that I have made a decision into what program and major I want to take... I am accepted into something else! Life sure is funny.

What a week!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com