Thursday, October 25, 2007

90 Questions!

90. First off, what is your name? Sandy Chang
89. What did you do last night? Stayed in bed/got up and cooked
88. Do you have a best friend that you can talk to 24/7? Not really no
87. Do you have any siblings? Mais oui, a brother :)
86. How many years apart is your mom and dad? Hmm not sure.
85. Do you like pizza? Love it. Can smell it right now actually, burning (got to love that oven)
84. What does the 7th message in your text inbox say? New phone = no texts :(
83. Who sits beside you in math? Usually Dave
82. Where is your dad right now? At home? No clue.
81. Do you burn incense? Nope. We tried to once but couldn't figure out how exactly to do it.
80. Do you have a problem? Yes. Yes I do.
79. Who is the 5th person you got a missed call from? My mom?
78. Closest purple object? Calc. Solutions textbook
77. Closest silver object? My necklace.
76. Closest yellow object? Internet cable
75. Do you sing in the shower? Yeah sometimes. Only very quietly though haha
74. What is bugging you right now? Dishes. I'm starting to dislike them now.
73. How does your hair look right now? Like it always does?
72. Do you know all the words to the Star Spangled Banner? Haha no maybe if I was American.
71. When is the last time you said the pledge of allegiance? Canadian History 621.
70. If you could kill someone, who would it be? If I told you I'd have to kill you too :)
69. Do you have any fears? Yes, I'm a big chicken >.<
68. What do you hear right now? Random noises from around the house (WoW/guitar/smoke alarm)
67. Do you like kangaroos? Sure do!
65. What are you wearing? The basics: Jeans, t-shirt, sweater
64. Who was the last person to message you? On msn? Mackenzie.
63. Do you like emo kids? Everyone is emo at some point in time, so... yes.
62. Screamo or Country? Mostly country haha, gotta love it.
61. Rock or Rap? Mostly rock, you can sing along to that a lot better :)
60. Polka or Disco? Hmm tough one. Disco is fun but polka is also amusing.
59. Flying or Driving? Flying, definitely.
58. Who last called you? Jesse I think
57. Was your Valentine's day nice? It was alright?
56. What are you doing now? Filling out this quiz, obviously.
55. Who was the last person you said I love you to? Florine.
54. Would you die for someone? I'd like to think that I would risk my life for someone but you never really know until you actually do it.
53. Would you date anyone from your work? Depends.
52. Do long distance relationships work? It takes more effort but if you're both willing then sure
51. Do you have any pet peeves? You bet.
50. Do you have to pee right now? Nope just went.
49. When did you last talk to one of your siblings? Last night.
48. What are you doing tomorrow? School I think.
47. Do you worry about getting older? Sort of, just what I'll end up doing, but I guess you figure it out as you go along.
46. Have you ever had an ingrown toenail? Don't think
45. Do you pick your scabs? I try not to; it's bad for you.
44. Ever drink your blood? I may have tasted it but not drink drink it. That's bad for you also. I remember on the radio once they were talking about people who drink glasses of it every day thinking that it would help their own, but really it's bad for your system and also... that's kind of really gross.
43. Do your bandaids have cartoons on them? Sometimes, but there are at least stickers in my ouch pouch.
42. Do you bite your nails? Nope.
41. Do you wax? Sometimes? I'll go and get my 'brows done occasionally.
40. Do you or have you ever used AOL? Used to, back in the day.
39. Do you check CelebPox.com for celebrity gossip? Haha no.
38. Do you have a jar where you keep your loose change? I used to but now it's gone missing so I just have random change everywhere. I should really implement that again!
37. Do you own a pogo stick? No, used to want one really bad but then when I tried it I kept falling over >.>
36. Ever gone a whole day without eating? Yeah, don't recommend it.
35. Do you own ripped jeans? Yup.
34. What makes you mad? Various things.
33. What would you do if you found out that you were adopted? Nothing. I'd probably ask a lot of questions but I don't think I'd be upset or anything.
32. Are you jealous a lot of the time? No don't think so.
31. Do you use a calendar or day planner to schedule everything on? I should but no.
30. Are you OCD? Nope
29. Do you have ADD? Nope
28. Do you have low self esteem? Everyone does at some point.
27. Who can make you laugh during the hardest time? A variety of people
26. What was the last thing you watched on TV? A documentary on antibiotic-resistant infectious bacteria. It was a while ago though :( Man I miss tv.
25. When was the last time you had professional pictures taken? During school photos?
24. Have you done a whitening treatment on your teeth? I've had whitening toothpaste? Don't think of it as a whitening treatment though.
23. What is your favorite movie? I have so many.
21. What is playing on your MP3 player right now? Silence.
20. What holiday is your birthday closest to? Canada Day? Thanksgiving? No clue haha.
19. What's your favorite drink? It really depends.
18. Do you own any big sunglasses? I used to but don't really wear them so...
17. Bed sheet color? Dark blue/light blue/green/white
16. Ever encountered a shark? Only through a tank :(
15. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No.
14. Have you ever bungee jumped? I would like to some point in my life.
13. Where was the last place you went besides your house? McMaster bookstore.
12. What's the first thing you notice about the same sex? Their personality?
11. Is it hard to express your feelings to someone? Yeah I guess you could say that haha
10. Why are people such self-centered beings? Because we are.
9. Are you sad? No not really.
8. Are you happy? I'm content.
7. Favorite day of the year? Out of 365, there are a lot of choices.
6. Have you ever licked someone's cheek? Haha yeah.
5. Watched all Spiderman movies? Yes, and loved all of them.
4. What are you looking forward to? BBT tonight (hopefully)
3. Favorite Lucky Charms Marshmallow? The rainbow. Or the pot of gold, because it's the biggest.
2. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Not an actual one. Though I have been in one of those "limo taxis"
1.Do you want to get married? Sure, but not right now. Did you know you get more retirement benefits if you get married? And marry five years above your age? Because when your spouse turns 65 and you're 60, you get retirement funds too, especially if they pass away. If they're 65 and you're 59 and they pass away or you're single, you're out of luck for that one!

2 comments:

Vinnie said...

you really need to find yourself a life outside of blogger quizzes :P

sandy said...

says the one who wasted all that time reading them!

 
design by suckmylolly.com