Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tearing Up & Buckling Down

I just finished watching a movie in chinese someone had lent me to help me understand it better. I admit that there were subtitles and I peeked but I could still pick it out. It was pretty good. About this guy who was blind and mute and loves this girl... okay I won't say any more before I ruin it but anyways it was so sad! I had to keep taking "food" breaks or else I would've cried haha. Maybe it's a thing that comes with age. I used to never cry during movies and now here I am tearing up at so many. I was looking for a used copy of Reign Over Me today, but couldn't find it so I bought Oprah's 20th Anniversary Collection (used) instead. It was about half price and at a price like that you have no other option but to buy it! On 6 discs and looking pretty sweet, I'd watch it right now except I'd probably find something to tear up about in that too. So back to school. I am determined to buckle down and really go'er, so if you find me slacking off feel free to remind me to get back on track, do my work for me, or buy me something nice. Personally, I would go with the last two. Maybe even both. Just sayin'.



"It is fun to be in the same decade as you."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt to Winston Churchill

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com