Saturday, January 19, 2008

Chocolate Fondue!

You know how you are never supposed to attempt to make chocolate fondue over the stove - hence why you need to buy special fondue accessories?

This is a lie!

I was reading "James And The Giant Peach" by Roald Dahl because I had gotten the book from a sale at Titles♥ and there was a part in there where a chocolate factory was destroyed and warm melted chocolate oozed everywhere. And my mouth went "Wow... wouldn't I love some warm melted chocolate right now?" Which is when I remembered that I had some milk chocolate chips and some pineapple in the fridge.

Long story short (?), You turn the stove to the lowest heat possible, add the chocolate, add a bit of water, stir continuously until melted (because you don't want to burn anything) and vĂ²ila, you've got the makings of a beautiful chocolate fondue!

Personally my favourite fruit for this activity is pineapple with banana trailing closely behind, but strawberries, kiwi, and oranges are fun too. Really, what doesn't taste good chocolate covered?

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com