Friday, January 25, 2008

Darlin' Tomorrow's Gonna Find Me Further Down The Line

1) When showering, do you start the water and then get in or get in and start the water?
Start the water first. Then I can get it just the way I want it.

2) Do you read the labels on the shampoo bottle?
I read the labels on everything. It is like my passion.

3) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essence?
Definitely.

5) Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
Haha no. That would just be weird.

6.) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
Haha no. What if the toothpaste ran down over a cut? Painful!

7) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Yes. >.< 8) How old do you look?
Depends on who's looking? I get accused of different ages.

9) How old do you act?
Depends on the situation.

10) What's the last song you heard/sang?
Uhh "Soak Up The Sun" by Sheryl Crow(e)?

11) Have you recently become a member of anything?
Yup.

12) What are your plans for the weekend?
Study and sleep with the occasional shot of caffeine.

13) What is your mood at the moment?
Ravenous and blissfully eating something warm and not cooked myself.

14.) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
Haha no but one of these days I will try it.

15) Do you ever intentionally vomit after drinking?
Umm no. The whole purpose of drinking anything is to have it in you.

16) If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
The captain, obviously. Or maybe the captain's daughter: all of the privileges without the hassle of having people hate you for having to boss them around.

17) Have you ever called anyone a slut?
Yeah but never seriously haha.

18) Has anyone ever called you a slut?
Probably.

19) Have you ever smuggled something into Canada?
Have I ever.

20) Does playing a guitar make someone more attractive?
No but having musical abilities sure don't hurt either!

21) Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Sure.

22) Have you ever finished off the popcorn?
Mhmm.

23) Have you ever turned someone down for a date?
Yes.

24) Who's your favorite superhero?
Batman. Or Earthworm Jim. He was pretty cool.

25) Do you have more enemies or more friends?
Hopefully friends?

26) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter?
Not that I recall? People know my writing anyways.

27) Can you fix your own car?
Haha no. But one day I will take a course and then that will be a different story.

29) Are you smarter than your friends?
No haha.

30) Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?
Their heart!

31) Have you ever been to jail?
Yeah.

32) Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?
Textbooks >.< 33) Do you like the smell of beer?
Not particularly.

34) Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream?
Yes. Although I kill more people than die. Not that I would want to kill anyone in real life or anything...

35) Have you ever given to charity?
Mhmm.

36) Would you kill a dog for $1000?
Maybe if they held my family hostage too. But don't get any ideas.

37) Do you ever get depressed?
Who doesn't?

38) Do you live with your parents?
Nope.

39) Do you have plans for your future?
Plans: yes. Realistic: no.

You are:

[x] under 5'4"
[ ] 5'4"-5'5"
[ ] 5'5"-5'6"
[ ] 5'6.5 - 5'7 ''
[ ] 5'7" - 6'0"
[ ] Tall (6'1" and up)

Naturally:

[ ] blonde
[ ] redhead
[ ] brunette
[ ] dirty blonde
[ ] strawberry blonde
[ ] brownish
[x] dark brown
[ ] black
[ ] red/dark brown
[ ] don't Know, dyed Too Much

[ ] blue-eyed
[x] brown-eyed
[ ] black-eyed
[ ] green-eyed
[ ] hazel-eyed
[ ] gold/gray-eyed
[ ] silver/gray- eyed
[ ] blue/green-eyed
[ ] blue/gray-eyed
[ ] green/gray-eyed
[ ] they change colors
[ ] amber

You wear:

[x] glasses
[ ] contacts
[ ] neither
[ ] both

Your favourite colour(s) are:

[x] red
[x] khaki
[x] aqua
[x] pink
[x] hot pink
[x] yellow
[x] black
[x] green
[x] lime green
[x] blue
[x] white
[x] turquoise
[x] silver
[x] purple
[x] brown
[x] orange
[x] grey
[x] fuscia
[x] maroon
[x] gold
[x] teal
[x] coral
[ ] clear
[x] bronze
[ ] I don't really care
[xx] rainbow
[x] I basically like all colors
[ ] except for yellow. and pink. and purple.
[x] plaid

Your personality is sometimes:

[X] talkative
[x] shy
[x] funny
[x] serious
[X] laid back
[x] strict
[x] hyper
[x] sarcastic
[ ] I have multiple personalities

You like listening to:

[x] hip hop
[x] country
[x] Christian
[x] classical
[x] techno
[x] oldies
[ ] opera
[ ] soca
[x] 80's
[x] disco
[ ] rap
[x] classic rock
[x] punk
[ ] metal
[x] reggae
[x] rock
[x] alt/indie rock
[x] emo
[x] foreign rock
[x] ska
[x] lots of different stuff

The pets you have HAD:

[x] cat
[x] dog
[x] lizard
[x] mouse
[ ] ferret
[x] bunny
[x] fish
[ ] horse
[x] frog
[x]hermit crab
[x] turtle
[x] hamster
[ ] snake
[ ] gerbil
[ ] guinea pig
[ ] pig
[ ] goat
[ ] chinchilla
[ ] tarantula
[ ] geese
[x] baby chicks
[ ] baby ducklings
[ ] none
[ ] hedgehog
[x] snail
[ ] piranha
[ ] parrot
[ ] newt
[ ] pigeon
[ ] Rock
[ ] rat
[x] birds

Your confessions:

[ ] I'm afraid of silence
[x] I am really ticklish
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark
[x] I've collected comic books
[x] I sometimes shut out others
[x] I open up to others TOO easily
[x] I read the newspaper
[x] I love Disney movies
[x] I am a sucker for gorgeous eyes
[x] I am a sucker for gorgeous smile
[x] I don't kill bugs
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name
[x]I bake
[x] I have worn pajamas to class
[x] I love Martha Stewart
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[x] I am self-conscious
[x] I love to laugh
[ ] I can't swallow pills
[ ] I bite my nails
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored
[x] I have gotten lost in the city
[x] I have gone out in public in my pajamas
[ ] I have been skydiving
[ ] I have been bungee jumping
[x] I have bitten someone
[ ]I have egged or rolled a house/car/telephone booth.
[x] I have smashed into a car or dented
[ ] I have been fired
[ ] I have been skinny dipping

Have you ever:

[ ] seen a shooting star
[x] joke proposed to anyone
[ ] gotten stitches
[x] eaten Sushi
[x] gotten the chicken pox
[x] ridden in a taxi
[x] been on a cruise ship
[x] driven over 400 miles in one day
[x] been on a plane by yourself
[ ] had surgery
[x] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[x] been on stage
[ ] got a black eye
[x] memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[x] watched an entire baseball game

Do you like:

[x] old movies
[x] musicals
[x] blasting music in your car/or someone else's
[x] foreign foods
[x] gameboy Pokemon
[x] Christmas time
[x] animals
[x] coffee
[x] tea
[x] summer
[x] winter

TWOs OF EVERY KIND

Two names you go by:
Sandy and Chippy.

Two things you are wearing right now:
Socks and a watch. But they are not the only things!!

Two places you want to go on vacation:
Antarctica and Australia.

Two favorite animals?
Bears and penguins.

Two reasons you're doing this survey?
Something to do while eating and to keep me from eating too fast.

What colours do you wear most often?
Probably blue and green.

Last song heard on the radio?
Darlin' by Bonnie Raitt

Are you missing someone right now?
Yup.

Are you happy with your life right now?
Sure why not.

Do you shop at stores like Aeropostale and American Eagle?
Sometimes.

How do you make money?
With a printing press and plastic paper.

Last thing you bought?
A map of the world.

How's the weather?
Biting wind.

When do you start summer break?
May =D

Favorite pair of shoes?
My sneakers.

Do you own big sunglasses?
Nope.

What should you be doing right now?
Schoolwork?

Name one thing that you do everyday?
Eat.

What's the colour of your bedroom walls?
Eggshell white.

What’s your favorite sport(s)?
Lacrosse.

When was the last time you saw your dad?
A few weeks ago.

What did you have for dinner last night?
Chocolate fondue :)

Look to your left, what do you see?
Huge friggin' Toblerone bar.

Do you have plants in your room?
Used to :(

What's your favourite Starbucks drink?
Tim Horton's is where it's at.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com