Thursday, March 06, 2008

So Tired But Can't Sleep

70 Confessions

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
A good friend.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Most of the time.

3. If you HAD to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Sure.

4. Do you take compliments well?
I guess?

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Oh yes.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Not for long!

7. Do you like tongue rings?
Yes and no, depending on who it's on.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yup, one of my favourite summer activities :)

9. How do you feel right now?
Pretty tired.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs?
Mhmm.

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Depends on the context? I would much rather go after a spider than have a spider go after me!

14. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment.
Kind of thirsty.

15. Do any songs make you cry?
Only very sad, but I've never actually cried real tears during a song.

16. Are you continuing your education?
Doesn't look like I'm getting out anytime soon >.>

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
You cock it and pull the trigger?

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would get?
My family and my purse. Replacing documentation sucks.

19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Eeyore.

21. Favorite children's movie?
Disney ones for sure.

22. What color are your eyes?
Brown.

23. How tall are you?
Five feet and one inch.

25. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
My entire life, no thanks. Certain things, definitely!

26. Any secret admirers?
Haha nope.

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Oh yes.

32. Do you like mustard?
Mhmm.

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Oh that definitely depends. But if you're hungry you should eat.

34. Do you look more like your mom or dad?
Not sure. Don't really see any resemblance.

35. How long does it take you to shower?
Around 20 min? I go fast now :)

36. Can you do the splits?
I wish!

37. What's the last movie you saw in a theater? on dvd?
Wow I don't even remember haha.

39. What did you do for New Years?
Had it pretty laid back.

40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Never saw it!

41. Have you talked to an ex today?
Nope.

42. How would you rate life as of today?
Technically, today was spent in bed reading and then on the laptop so I would give it an 8 out of 10, the book is quite interesting :)

43. What did you do yesterday? With who?
Slept in, went shopping with Nic and Miki, visited my mom, had class, and got ready for bed and made grilled cheese by myself.

44. Plans for tomorrow? With who?
School with the rest of the McMaster students?

45. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping! Or at least something productive.

46. What do you wish for when its 11:11?
If I told you it wouldn't come true ;)

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Either too much or not enough, so I guess it kind of balances out.

48. Do you know how to whistle?
Kind of!

49. What do you buy at the Movies?
Ticket and usually something to eat or at least drink. Sitting for a whole two hours, you need some sort of refreshment :P

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope.

51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Only most times, shh!

52. What do you wear to sleep?
Jammies?

53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
I came here, didn't I? ;)

54. Is your hair straight or curly?
Mostly straight.

57. Have you ever been in love?
Sure.

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I guess I would prefer the company of people who are funny, it's good to not have too serious an outlook on life :)

59. Ever been to L.A.?
Not yet!

60. Ever been out of Canada?
Of course!

61. Where did you go?
I think the better question remains: where are you taking me?

62. Planning to go anywhere this year?
Hopefully Disneyworld haha.

63. Do you like chocolate?
Oh yes!

65. Are you a gullible person?
Guess so haha.

Do you need a bf/gf to be happy?
There is so much more to life!

67. Do you have socks on right now?
Nope, socks don't belong in my bed.

68. Are you easy to get along with?
I hope so haha.

69. What is your favorite time of day?
Hmm... it depends on what's going on though I do love late nights and early mornings ^^

70. Do you like pink?
Of course.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com