Friday, June 20, 2008

A Sure Path To Anyone's Heart

I love eating out.  Food always tastes so great when made by other people.  Especially other people who know how to make good food.  And when you work night shifts sitting and talking and being frustrated with people who may not be as nice as others... well you just want food.


So luckily there are a couple of great places in Richmond Hill close by which I love.

The first is a new restaurant called "My Kitchen".  It's in the plaza across and down the street from where I work and it has got to be one of my favourite places for chinese food.  The people there are so wonderful and the food is so delicious.  The last time I went all I got was fried rice and shared some with one of my coworkers and they thought it was amazing.  One of those places where if you go once you know you have to return.

Another place that I just discovered today is called "Charlotte's Food".  Not a restaurant but more of an over-the-counter-baked-goods place.  When I first walked in, the other customer in the store was like, "they make the best pies, don't they?"  and this guy works at a bank and bought three chicken pot pies so you know he's not lying to you.  Anyways I got the apple pie because the woman just made it and even though it was cold by the time I had it, trust me - it was good pie.  And healthy for you too, as the lady will talk all day about.  

So there.  Now if you're ever stuck starving in Richmond Hill you know exactly where to go.

You can thank me with dinner, I don't mind :)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com