Thursday, July 24, 2008

If You Meet Me Halfway It Could Be The Same For You

Have you shaved your legs in the past three days?
Mhmm.

Are your toe nails painted pink?
Nope. They were deep purple but it's chipping off now.

Has someone ever called you beautiful?
My parents :D

Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
Hopefully!

Are you wearing short shorts?
Haha no.

Is your bra pink?
Umm yes.

Who's one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
Most of my friends are guys now.

Do you think Chad Michael Murray is cute?
Yes.

Are you tanned?
Yeah, I forget to put on sunscreen a lot :S

Do you wear a lot of makeup?
Not really.

Do you enjoy wearing dresses?
Sometimes.

Are you fat?
Everyone has fat, or they should.

Do you straighten your hair often?
Haha never.

Do you want a boyfriend?
TOnly the one I have :)

Are your best friends the funniest people you know?
I'd say so.

Are you waiting for someone? Who?
Sort of - just wondering if Mike is home.

Last person you messaged?
Mike.

Does anyone hate you?
I don't think so.

What are you doing tonight?
Well since it's almost 1 am, eat and sleep!

Are you happy with life?
Can't complain.

Who did you spend most of your time with today?
Symeon.

Who have you seen lately that you haven't seen in awhile?
Zepp.

Do you believe that everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes.

Did you cry today?
Nope.

Do you miss anyone?
I'm always missing members of both my families.

Are you smart?
Everyone has their strengths so I don't think you could categorize anyone as not being smart, although I have made stupid mistakes.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
No, I can't think of anyone that I hate actually.

What's most stressing right now?
Nothing really. Saving money is the most urgent thing but it's not really a matter of stressing over, but of a lot better management and budgeting.

Do you swallow gum when you're done with it?
Only if I had no choice, but then I always think of the episode of The Magic School Bus where Arnold (?) swallows his gum and he poops it out, and it makes me feel really gross.

Do you like messages or comments better?
I like them both, but I get more instant messages than comments (as you can tell) :P

What are you drinking?
Soy milk :)

Who was your last call from?
My brother, asking me to pick him up from the mall because it was raining so hard.

What would you do if you had a time machine?
Go time-traveling, of course!

Whose car did you last drive in?
My dad's.

Last non-relative you hugged?
Hmm not sure. Mike?

What are you doing?
This quiz and checking the news.

Should you be doing that?
I can't think of why I shouldn't.

Do you drink?
Rarely.

How long is your hair?
Pretty long. I need to get it cut soon.

What are you doing this week?
Working.

What was the last movie you watched?
Batman Begins again. So good!

With who?
Mike because he hasn't seen it yet and we want to watch The Dark Knight.

What's the most recent holiday?
Canada Day?

What season is it?
Summer.

Is it nice out?
Yeah, it's beautiful after the rain.

What are you listening to?
The air conditioner... I should probably go turn it off now.

Who was the last person you texted?
Hmm... Zepp I think.

Last person who texted you?
I don't even know lol.

Facebook or MySpace?
Definitely facebook. Does anyone even use MySpace anymore except for listening to music?

Do you hate anyone?
Not that I can think of.

Is anyone pissing you off?
Nope.

Should you be doing something else?
Probably sleeping or cleaning, but I enjoy my relaxation.

What's the closest thing to you that's blue?
Uhhh... mousepad.

How do you feel when someone kisses you on the forehead?
Warm and happy.

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
What, no. That's so harsh.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Never.

When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
Years and years ago. I barely remember them :(

Do you know anyone with cancer?
Yes.

What did your last text say?
I don't remember.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Shannon and Symeon.

Who was your last missed call?
Not sure, no caller id.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yes? I don't think anyone can't if they're with the right person...

Have you lost friends in the past 3 years?
Yes :(

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Of course. I'd care even if they hate me with reason...

Do you drink tea?
Mhmm.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Mhmm.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Depends. It's never good to bottle things up though.

Have you ever been out past curfew?
Haha yes.

Are you happy?
Happiness is just a feeling. I think it's more important to have joy.

Is your room clean?
I don't have a room.

Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
Not really.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Oh man... Narnia?

What was the last book you read?
Currently reading one a random one that I bought for a dollar... forget what it's called though. Not really that great.

Do you bite your fingernails?
No.

Can you make brownies without having to look at the directions?
One day...

Do you watch a lot of TV?
Not really.

What are you wearing?
Jeans and two t-shirts.

Do you have unlimited texting?
Nope.

Do you want someone back in your life?
There are a lot of people who I don't see anymore that I miss.

Would you ever dye your hair red?
Doubt it.

Who do you tell a lot to?
My friends.

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
I wasn't frowning?

Where did you sleep last night?
Dad's apartment.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Sure.

Do you currently have a hickey? where?
Umm no.

Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
Not really.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
Well so far so good :)

Anything you're giving up on?
This quiz pretty soon. Holy crap it's long.

Think of the person you told "I love you" last, did you mean it?
Of course. I don't say it unless I mean it and I definitely love my dad.

What's your theme song right now?
Hmm not sure. Although the song I have stuck in my head is "Realize" by Colbie Caillat since it was on the radio last.

What's a goal you want to reach soon?
Enter honours gerontology.

Ever cried because of happiness?
Yeah. I've been blessed with knowing a lot of wonderful people.

Thought about someone today?
What kind of question is this? Of course! I don't think anyone goes through a day without thinking of at least one other person.

Do you love the last person of the opposite sex you spoke to?
As a friend.

Overall mood today?
:)

What's your weakness?
Time management.

What's something you say too much?
"Umm".

Last game you played and with who?
Frisbee with Nic, Jesse, and Carmen? I think that counts as a sport - there are competitions for it and everything.

How many schools have you attended so far?
Off the top of my head? Nine I think.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com