Thursday, August 21, 2008

Don't You Wish For More?

Did you dαte αnyone this summer?
Yes I did.

Who wαs the lαst friend in your house?
I guess that would be Zepp.

Is there someone you wαnt to fight?
Haha no.

Does αnyone like you?
I'd hope so. I wouldn't want to be hated by all...

Whαt αre you thinking right now?
That I need to make a phone call, brb.

Whαt’s your middle nαme?
I have none.

Whαt were you doing αn hour αgo?
Eating cold breakfast pizza: the best kind.

Whαt does your lαst messαge in your inbox sαy?
Don't remember exactly... something about moving Thursday.

Do you secretly like someone?
Well it's not really a secret ;)

Do you weαr the seαtbelt in the cαr?
Of course.

Do you hαve αny piercings?
Mhmm.

Whαt's something you reαlly wαnt right now, be honest?
Relief from these bug bites. And to win the lottery. Preferably both.

Do you like to text or cαll more?
Call. It's so much easier than trying to type out everything.

Whαt's the closest blue object to you?
Couch I'm sitting on.

Could you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your bf/gf?
I don't think I could forgive either for a long, long time.

Are you single?
Nope.

Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else?
Who hasn't wanted to be a superhero for a day?

Whαt is the weαther like todαy?
Looks pretty hot.

Worst job you hαve ever hαd?
From my vast work experience of two I haven't really had a job I hated or could pick one over the other. Well I guess I would pick Wal-mart if only because A Plus pays more.

Who did you lαst tαlk to on the phone for over 20 minutes?
Friend and Florine.

Where will you be in αn hour?
Out.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Not truthfully obviously haha.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Not really. I may one day get a tattoo but I wouldn't know what to get.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back
Back.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Mhmm.

How do you feel about chocolate covered strawberries?
Love them. Especially when the chocolate is still warm and dripping. Oh so good.

Are you self-conscious?
Who isn't?

How do you vent anger?
Depending on the situation I will yell or turn a cold shoulder or pour my concentration on something physical like cooking, cleaning, or building.

How did your day start off?
Pretty good. Woke up several times from 5:30 on and got up around 9:30.

Does anyone hate you?
Not that I know of.

Can you handle the truth?
I don't want anything but.

Favorite fair food?
Cotton candy, snowcones, or outdoor sausages.

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Yes.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Katie?
Nope.

What did you do Saturday?
Looked at student houses.

What would you do if someone told you that you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?
...I would kiss them.

Do you trust all of your friends?
Unless the had done something to break my trust.

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I doubt it. That's a really big decision to make and it shouldn't be just based on one reason.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes.

Would you make a good parent?
I don't know.

Where was your default picture taken?

My desk back home.

Who do you love the most?

Family, friends, and boyfriend, although not in the same way.

Morning or night person?

It depends.

What makes you lose your appetite?

Bad food.

Do you get along with guys or girls better?

I guess guys.

How do you think you look right this moment?

Like I need to shower and get dressed.

Do people underestimate your intelligence?

Under or over haha.

Are you taller than 5'5''?

Not even close.

Would you rather have love or money?

Love although I wouldn't mind both.

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?

Kind of.

Have you ever been punched by the opposite sex?

Not on purpose but yes.

Have you ever dated someone for longer than a year?

Almost!

Have you ever told someone you were single when you really weren’t?

No.

Last person you went to the movies with?

Mike and Jesse.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?

No and don't plan on it.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it?

Mhmm.

Today did you hug a person you have feelings for?

Not yet.

Have you ever sat down to think about why you like the person you like?

Yes.

When people say "I don't ever talk about anyone" do you believe it?
No everybody does to some extent.

Who can you just hang out with and just talk about stuff?
Most friends.

What's something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
I'd rather not talk about it.

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
I hope not.

Do you think you're approachable?
Sometimes.

Do you regret doing anything this week?
I regret buying "miracle" cough drops that have warnings attached.

Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Panties.

How late did you stay up last night?
Not sure - passed out reading.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Yup.

Who did you last talk to for longer than 10 minutes on the phone?
I think it was Mike.

Suppose you see your crush/boyfriend kissing another person, what would you do?
Let's just say I would not ride the happy train.

Would you ever become a vegetarian?
I had wanted to at one point but I don't think I could keep up with it for long.

Do you like your school?
Yeah it's pretty nice.

What are you listening to?
My dad on the phone speaking words I don't understand.

Whats your favorite thing to have on your bed?
A nice blanket.

What were you doing last night at 1 AM?
Reading/asleep?

Do you like the last person you kissed?
Of course. I wouldn't kiss them if I didn't ;)

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Still dating that person.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com