Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An Excuse and then Video Games

I have to admit, once you get into it, Twitter is quite addicting.  Melissa has over 1000 updates and I'm awed and humbled by her dedication to socialization.  It's quite a thing.  Hence the lack of posts on here.  That and nothing really has been going on in my life.


Yesterday Mike and I had Nic's car so we took a detour to a small games store, the kind of place he hasn't been for like 10 years.  Mike was happy to be able to talk to someone who knew and could appreciate the games he has collected over the years and I was impressed by the sheer knowledge of games that the guy working there had.  Watching those two get so excited about games past, present, and future I admit was pretty contagious so when we went home I hopped on his DS for another shot at Final Fantasy III.  It's not too shabby:  I can see why the series is so popular.  Sort of like Pokemon but with a much better storyline.

What's up with all the new Pokemon anyway?  The original 150 with the basic elements was what made it so good in the first place.  Like Prison Break, too much of a good thing just makes it boring and repetitive.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com