Friday, October 30, 2009

E-mail Overload!

Decided it was finally time to change my e-mail address. The one I've been using was literally my third e-mail address ever, back when MSN Messenger came out (or at least since I've been aware of it). Not to mention the same old username being used across different domains... Talk about needing an update!

So tonight consisted of a MASSIVE e-mail consolidation, where I created a new account and merged all existing accounts into that one. Thank God for the wonders of Gmail in making this possible.

My only complaint? That it's just not possible to transfer one Google account to another, so it looks like I'll be stuck with "candys188" until the rest of my life - or whenever they make that possible.

The new e-mail is exported to WLM contacts and posted on Facebook for all to see. If you don't have it, I'm sorry I missed you somehow... leave a comment on this post and I'll send it to you ASAP. But it is 3:30 a.m. and I am pretty wiped.

I leave you with my blessings and with your daily dose of cuteness:

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com