Monday, November 13, 2006

Macarena

Well I was trying to think of something that started with M and this popped into my head. I have got to say that this is one of my favourite dances. It takes a while to get the hang of it but man is it fun. It is definitely underplayed at dances and other social events. I mean when else does the entire dance floor look like it came right out of a movie, you know those parts where everyone breaks out in the sweet moves?

Speaking of sweet moves, I'm hungry and going to head over to the candy stash. I think I see a mars bar or something...

Okay I'm back, bringing with me not only the mars bar but also crispy crunch, caramilk, kit kat, and reeses pieces. Which should I eat first? Decisions, decisions...

Speaking of tough decisions (boy I am on a roll tonight), I will have to make one soon. And me and decisions.. nuh uh we do not mix! But life is full of tough decisions and I guess this is just one of them. How I will make it I don't know. With lots of prayer I guess haha.

So anyways I am getting really tired and want to get up tomorrow morning to watch the sunrise. But that is only wishful thinking because it is going to be gray and cloudy tomorrow and since I have never seen it for all 17 years of my life (which is ever) I don't think I will see it tomorrow. But it would be nice.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com