Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oh Where Oh Where Have My Math Skills Gone?

Where, oh where can they be?

Not even closely near me, that's for sure. Folks, I am close to failing math. Well not really; I have a 72.5% average right now and technically it's only the quarter mark of the semester. But 72.5% when you neeed an 85% or higher to get into university?! I might as well drop out!! Either way I will be dead. And report cards are coming out, which means that life is over.

Haha I am only joking, there is more to life than good grades but I bet they certainly help. Too bad life wasn't like the Matrix, where to learn something all you have to do is insert something in your head and wire it into your brain. Well maybe not that extreme... just a special pill or something. Eat this for Math 621B. Wow that would be nice. Can you imagine it? No homework or anything. School would be like a day long - if that. And you could crush up the pills and bake them into normal foods. English in a chocolate bar? Yes please!!

But all this talk about food is making me hungry. Especially for real chinese food. Noodles, dumplings, congee, fish.. even rice dumplings! I miss. Very much.

One day I will learn. But until then, I am stuck eating canadian food (very good but nothing like real chinese) and maybe some italian and lebanese, which are really good too. Lasagna and hummus? I drool already.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com