Thursday, November 30, 2006

Say Hello To Procrastination!

I wouldn't call him my best friend, but we have been hanging out a lot. Who is this you may ask? Just a little someone I like to call PROCRASTINATION. Definitely not a good influence; ever since we've been together it seems I haven't been able to get anything done. Recently I've been trying to get with HARD WORK, but every time I try, PROCRASTINATION keeps distracting me. Talk about frustrating.

But you know what they say, you can pick your friends but not your nose. Or maybe it was the other way around... anyways you get the point.

The point is this: as I write this I am procrastinating once again. I should really go do some work.

please PROCRASTINATION, give me a break...

Of your kit kat bar!

*high five*

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com