Monday, November 27, 2006

Yesterday Today And Tomorrow

Yesterday:
Well yesterday Bethlehem Village was on at church. It's sort of like VBS but different, if you know what I mean. I was part of Jerusalem Marketplace but I was teaching the games. This time though, I was asked to be a tribe leader which was a new and different experience for me. If you know me you will know that I'm not really used to little kids so it was a little nerveracking stepping out of the shell haha. Overall though I think it went good and hopefully next week I will be more experienced and will be able to do better. I also went to see Happy Feet last night. It was pretty good. Don't let the kids rating fool you though; there are so many hidden messages in it! lol. Actually it was kind of shocking, I mean there were like little kids there. But then again even Spongebob had many obvious messages in it too, so I guess I shouldn't really be surprised. But it IS sad though. After that we went to Wendy's, where I renewed my love for the double cheeseburger. Except I didn't get to finish it all; I wonder why... *glares*

Today:
Monday morning, school as usual. Though I was actually early for school today (I got there before the bell rang.. new record!) I was still late for English because I succumbed to peer pressure and went for a walk to the other end of the school and back haha. Which means next time I am late I won't be allowed back in... ouch. Toniught also marked the last night for the Connect class at MCC. It was really good, Brenton did an amazing job. I was sad it was over. There's a class next semester though, which sounds like it would be interesting to take. ""How To Read The Bible For All It's Worth." Now that's something we all need haha.

Tomorrow:
Not sure what is happening tomorrow; school as usual I guess and then laundry. I want to try to catch the sunrise again; I'm not giving up on that. So what I think I will do if I can get up tomorrow morning is to wake up real early and walk down to the boardwalk. I think if I give myself an hour for that I could do it. Except that means I have to be out the door by 6:30, or 6 for good measure. Except that when I just checked right now on the weather network website it said that sunrise won't be until 7:30... well so much for that idea haha.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com