Saturday, December 23, 2006

Whups

I totally forgot to post yesterday, but I was lucky because on Thursday I wrote one so late that it ended up being on Friday so technically I'm still up to a post a day. But really, that was pretty lucky haha.

So what did I do yesterday? Friday was the last day of school for me, but since I was up LATE the night before thankfully Friend said I didn't have to go. So I slept in until around 9:30 (which was nice) but had to get up to do some work. Went to school anyway in the afternoon to drop off something for English, except the teacher wasn't there. Went out to the mall to start on Christmas shopping until 3:30 and then came home and went out again briefly before supper. We had a lobster supper last night and boy was it good. It was in honour of Jon coming back and so the Herring and Stewart family from Murray Harbour came in and also Moyo, who's birthday is today actually. I could go on and on about how good the food was but I'm starting to get hungry already just thinking about it so I better not :P

Today was a good day too. Went to bed excited after the supper because I didn't have to worry about doing any work for school the next day and I could sleep; ended up staying up late AGAIN. And even later than the night before. Rolled out of bed with barely enough time to get ready for the gift swap at Pizza Delight that was supposed to be at 12 but then changed the time to 12:30 because none of us were ready to go at 12. Katie came around and picked us up at 1 and took us there, where we made it just in time for the buffet, where we got the same waiter as last year and sat in the exact same place too! After the gift swap we all went shopping again and discovered this awesome store downtown by the antique shop (which was closed) called Home Accents. Everything was 50% off and wow I fell in love. After that we went to the mall, and then walmart, and then another quick stop at the mall (there was something I forgot to get) and then after another few stops we went home around 8:30 that evening. And so here I am and it's almost midnight and I'm about to watch Moulin Rouge which I downloaded because I heard it was amazing and I couldn't get it working with Windows Media but after downloading the extensions for Realplayer it's up and running now so I'm going to go watch it. Have a good night!!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com