Monday, January 01, 2007

2007!

So it's the first day of 2007; another year has gone by and a new one has begun. It's exciting isn't it, a brand new year. It's like a new day, only rarer :D

I must say my start to the year was excellent. Spending New Year's alone by myself is no fun so luckily I was invited to a party over at Hilary's for New Years Eve, where I even made a new friend!
It was a fun party, with good food (candy, chocolate, Chinese, and chips: the top four C's of food) and an intense game of Disney Trivia, which we so schooled. The four of us made the countdown to midnight right along with the t.v. and even had a group hug consisting of Me, Jill, and Peppy, who jumped right in haha. Oh man that was funny. Here's a picture of all of us, photos courtesy of Jill :) The couch didn't fit all of us and I almost crushed poor Hilary sitting on her in the picture (sorry! :P)

After getting home and catching a few episodes of the CSI marathon that was on and discovering the new ice cream in the freezer, I went to bed only to wake up bright and early at 9:30 a.m.
to go to Murray Harbour, where we had dinner with the family of Friend and Florine. Some people have the talent of being able to make good food every time and they have certainly got it! Luckily I have lived with two of such families (my own and theirs) and so you can just imagine where I get my appreciation of food from haha.

So anyways, that's how I rang in the New Year.
What did you do for yours?




*points*

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com