Thursday, January 11, 2007

The REAL Soundtrack Of My Life

Okay, so this is going to sound stupid of me but the last time I did this I just thought I had a lot of songs that started with B and C for them to come up so often. But then a few days later I looked at it and realised that I must've turned shuffle off when I meant to turn it on, since it's on all the time anyways. So here I am, supposed to be writing my capital punishment debate for tomorrow (and yes it will be tomorrow for sure) and I thought I better take a break because I just did a lot of math so I decided I might as well do this and see what I get - for real.

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie


Opening Credits:
Breathe (2 A.M.) - Anna Nalick

Waking up:
London Rain (Nothing Heals Me Like You Do) - Heather Nova

First Day at Highschool:
If I Am - Nine Days

Breaking Up:
Best Years Of Our Lives - Baha Men [oh my haha]

Prom:
You Were Meant For Me - Jewel

Driving:
The Hardest Part - Coldplay

Flashback:
While You Were Sleeping - Casting Crowns

Getting Back Together:
Hands And Feet - Audio Adrenaline

Wedding:
The Setting Sun - Switchfoot

Birth of Child:
Wonderwall - Oasis

Final Battle:
17 Magazine - Relient K

Death Scene:
99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger

Funeral Song:
Joy - Tree63 [that'd be awesome]

End Credits:
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com