Sunday, February 18, 2007

Jack Frostin' The Chinese New Year

(complete with rant)

First off the asianess in me would like to wish all the ethnicities who read this blog a very happy Chinese New Year's! Today starts the lunar Year of the Boar.


Anyways, I've got some pictures from Jack Frost I am supposed to be posting on here so here goes (click on them to see full-size):





Courtney and I with the Raphael, the red Ninja Turtle










Courtney and I with Jack Frost




Nancy looking oh so excited
for the ice maze











Me in my little hut




Katie, Courtney, and I trying to figure out how to pose beside this elephant.. before we got kicked off






Courtney, Nancy, and Katie by the ice hut thing




Nancy and I by the ice hut.

I like my future home.












Katie writing down her guess on how many legos the bear has



Chillin'.















I don't have anything to say for this one






Katie is excited to be going back down to Peake's









Courtney and I with the Cat In The Hat





Jack Frost overview












Eva, whom I have lost all respect for on account of her not only being 45 minutes late for her own concert but also because she would only perform if the stage was 10 degrees (which meant that the stage had to be supplied with multiple large heaters) and that she wasn't even down at the festival and had to get driven in just before she went on stage, while the rest of us froze our butts off.


And I don't have an actual picture of this but after pushing through the crowd to get a good picture of Eva, Katie slipped and fell on the ice on the way back. Not only in front of everyone but mainly right in front of someone's video camera. Someone, somewhere, has a video of Katie falling on the ice at Jack Frost. I hope they put it on Youtube!





So that was Jack Frost 2007. What did I do for Chinese New Year's? I bagged groceries for Scotland over at the Co-op. Anyone up for some chinese food?

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com