Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One Of The Many

things I need to learn is to learn to be better with money. After an eternity of not spending, I went to the store today to get a few needed items, such as shampoo and conditioner. Well I ended up totally impulse buying a pair of slippers I don't even need (but they ARE comfy). Plus I realised I forgot something and when I went back I didn't have enough money left over to get it. And to top it all off, when I came home I realised that I had accidentally bought two conditioners!

So the moral of the day is:

Don't go too long without buying something or else you will go crazy for slippers. And also DOUBLE-CHECK the shampoo/conditioner labels because THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME.


Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com