Sunday, February 11, 2007

What do I like/dislike? What am I like? How do I feel about myself? Who am I? These are some of the things we have to cover in the paper we have to write in Psychology class. Out of all the papers I've ever had to write, this is definitely the hardest. I mean what do you say about yourself? "Hello my name is Sandy. I like stuff. The end." Maybe I'm not cut out for being a psychologist lol. One of the questions that need to be covered in the paper is "How do you see you? What has been your experience with you up to this point in your life? How do you feel about you?" If someone came up and asked me that I would probably laugh. And then escape to the bathroom.

Okay so someone asked me to blog and so I complained about my Psychology paper. But it IS 1 a.m. and I still have to finish up my Biology so..

BYE!

(P.S. If you're wondering why it took me so long to write this post it really didn't. I just started it and then forgot to finish for a few hours)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com