Saturday, March 31, 2007

Totally Droolworthy

I have found my perfect match. His name? The Canon Powershot G7. It has everything, from 10 MP, 6x optical zoom, and 25 shooting modes, to advanced image stability and also the ability to take videos up to an hour long. Not to mention being good-looking and reasonably priced (well, compared to cameras of its type three years ago...). The only downside? It doesn't take the standard AA batteries. But I can live with that. If I could have a camera, any camera, this would be it. Well at least until a new, better model comes out of course.

Probably why my dad is pushing so hard for me to go to university and get a well-paying job haha.

Anyways if you are curious to see what this baby looks like, click here to go on the Futureshop website.

Have a happy weekend!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com