Monday, June 11, 2007

Craperooni

I wandered on to Jill's blog and since I "opened" it now I have to do it... you so owe me.

50 Odd Things About You
If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Height?
5"1 - 5"2, depending on who you speak to.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope can't say I have

3. Do you own a gun?
No these scissors are good enough for me :)

4. Whats your middle name?


5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents?
Of course, you want to make a good impression for sure.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I know what's in it and don't care; they taste pretty good to me!

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Oh there's so many! "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" is always a fun song to sing though.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
A nice big glass of juice รก la orange.

9. Can you do push ups?
If by that you mean push up, yes.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
For sure.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Hmm difficult decision... I've got to say my Egypt earrings, I haggled pretty hard for those and am proud of the good price I got! (Told you Katie I could get them down that low)

12. Do you like painkillers?
There is a love/hate relationship there. Hate taking them, but love what they do

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Would not be surprised!

15. what color is your Hair Naturally?
When you put it in caps like that it sounds like some sort of product.
"Yes I have a bottle of Hair Naturally right beside me and it is a delightful shade of orange..."
Seriously though I guess my natural hair colour is sort of a mix of mostly dark brown.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
1 - "Save your face, you know you've only got one..." song on my mp3 right now
2 - Holy crap I have two exams tomorrow... I want to move to Venezuela
3 - My leg is cramping. It sort of hurts.

18. Name the last 3 things you bought today:
1 - My faithful 60-pack of spearmint gum
2 - Nose spray (for mom)
3 - One litre bottle of water

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1 - Juice
2 - Water
3 - Milk

21. Favorite Concerts?
Hmm this is a hard one. I loved the Sum 41 concert because I got to have my hat signed, the Three Season Ant one because I got to meet and eat with the members beforehand, and I also greatly enjoy the various church concerts put on from time to time.

22. Current worry?
Exams >.<

23. Current hate?
Calculus... and exams.

24. Favorite place to be?
This one is a toughie too. I'd have to say the outdoors, because that's where a lot of my favourite places are located. Camp, wildlife parks, etc.

25. Least favorite place to be?
In an uncomfortable situation.

26. Where would you like to go?
I would like to travel everywhere, at least once!

27. Do you own slippers?
Yes, sitting on them as a matter of fact. The floor is kind of hard.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
White camisole

29. Do you burn or tan?
Mostly tan.

30. Favorite color(s)?
I will ignore the American spelling *shakes head* and say... rainbow! But if I had to choose one it would be purple, orange, green, yellow, red, blue, pink... okay I give up.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever comes to mind

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I don't remember being really scared except for this one time when I had a really high fever and started hallucinating. I freaked out because I thought the dresser was on fire and coming to get me. I cried so hard my mom had to come and "teach it a lesson" haha

35. What's in your pockets right now?
I'm not wearing any o.O

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Poor Max with white-out on his bum. He's getting his warts removed tomorrow and they said to put white-out on the spots and he has this great big one right by his tail!

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
My own!

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
You know those popcorn poppers that shoot them out? Back in the day I used to make popcorn all the time from those and one time I was standing in front of it and this hot hot kernel shot out and hit right under my collarbone. It hurt like anything but then when I took a shower later that night I accidentally rubbed soap on it and I thought I was going to die it hurt so bad.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Working? Two haha

41. Who is your loudest friend?
We can all be pretty loud at times.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Depends on the situation

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Never seen one :(

45. What is your favorite book?
There's too many to name!

46. What is your favorite candy?
Oh I like so many it mostly just depends on what I feel like at the moment. Right now I could so go for m&m's.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Hmm I had a song picked out but don't remember what it was. I want a lot of fun ones though, something that everyone can sing along to.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Definitely something upbeat. Maybe one of those funky old hymns, like "Count Your Blessings" haha

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Still studying...

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
What time is it? What day is it? What time do I have to get up?

THE END!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com