Saturday, June 09, 2007

Saturday Saturday

Last night I watched I Am Sam and I have got to say it is an amazing movie and is now one of my favourites. Maybe I was just emotional anyways but I totally cried during it, it was that good. Funny how I used to never cry during movies or anything and now I cry all the time haha. So anyways if you haven't seen it you should, you will not regret it!

So today we had Josie's bathroom wedding shower. Everyone's getting married, it's crazy and so happy and exciting at the same time! There's so many little things you never even think about having to do when getting married, such as renting out the red carpet (and getting the correct measurements!), applying for name changes and getting all the document changes, etc etc etc. But apparently it's very worth it! :P

I love public transportation on PEI. I've taken so many taxis back and forth from the hospital that they don't even have to ask where I am and where I'm going half the time haha. Today I got to ride on the bus and it's awesome. The drivers are really nice and the buses are cool too. We had a good talk haha. I haven't gone on it a whole lot (maybe 3 or 4 times) but it's a lot cheaper than the taxi and with the new schedules it's more convenient so I will try to go on it more often.

Anyways back to cramming for psyc. I've got a kettle for sale, if anyone wants it. It's white, boils 1 litre of water, and only $12! Brand new, used only once, and in perfect working condition. Leave a comment or something if you are interested. You can't go wrong with kettles, just think of the instant noodleing possibilities!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com