Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Happenings

So now that I'm 18, I can buy lottery tickets, rent hotels, vote, and sign my own papers. Kind of weird actually, to now have to think of myself as an "adult". Today after church dad took us to High Park where there there was poop everywhere but huge geese and it was so cool. I almost touched one and would've if it hadn't run away at the last second. I guess it didn't help that I tried to run after it...

Yesterday for my birthday my brother and I went to see Bourne Ultimatum. Oh man it was so good. I wanted to hug the screen afterwards. The first two were good but this one takes the cake. I guess you don't expect it to be as good because it is the third one and usually they go down but no this one definitely rocks. If you have yet to see the first two I would suggest you do so and then haul your butt to the theatres to see the third. Worth every penny. Especially when you go to Rainbow Cinemas and an adult ticket on the weekend is still only $6. Talk about a nice change haha.

It's weird being here not "just to visit". Trying to think of this place as home again feels weird somehow. I guess it's just because I haven't really thought of it that way for a while now. My dad drove downtown for lunch after church today and I saw this group of big really nice buildings and I asked my brother what they were. He said it was the university. I'm regretting a little bit my stubborness to not go to U of T but oh well the pictures of McMaster are nice too.

I now can add to my list of things I own a computer desk, dish set, and a set of metal bowls and measuring cups. Went to Canadian Tire a few days ago and there was a sale on so we decided to get some stuff. Now all I need is an apartment which will hopefully be only two months away. For some reason my dad now thinks I will get murdered if I live by myself but honestly I think he just doesn't want to pay for it. But that's my dad for ya haha.

Anyways I'm going to go have a little nap. I was so tired last night I went to bed early and have no idea what I did with my glasses. So this morning I tore the place apart looking for them but couldn't find them so I went to church without it. I'm quite blind haha.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com