Friday, August 10, 2007

Musings

Leaving in two days. How crazy is that? I can't believe it; I refuse to believe it. I mean I'm not even packed yet!

People ask me how I'm feeling and I don't know what to say. Sad? Excited? Frustrated? Tired? Scared? The list just goes on and on. I have no idea what it's like or even what to expect.

I feel so distant from everyone. From my family. From my friends. From God. It's like I get wrapped up in some tiny thing and just let it control me. What I mean to say is that lately I've been really... angry. I don't know why. No reason actually. But something happens and I snap. And I don't mean to. I hate it. I can feel it building up inside me and I want to push it away but the more I try to push it the more it wants to come out. Maybe I just need more sleep or something, who knows. Anyways it's something that has to be taken care of and fast. But that's not what I want to talk about today.

Today I am just blown away by the incredible family and friends that I have gotten to know over the past few years. I am so unbelievebly lucky; it seems whenever I hit a rough patch it never seems to be for long because whether they know it or not someone comes along and just totally brings a smile to my day. I can't even begin to describe just how much it means. So if you are reading this I just want to say THANK YOU. You guys have made all the difference.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com