Friday, December 21, 2007

71 New Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked.

1. Did you take a test today?
Not yet.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Umm brown.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Mhmm.

4.Do you plan outfits?
Occasionally.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Feelin' fine.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
I was on a ship.

8. What are you craving right now?
Something crunchy.

9. Do you floss?
Whenever I remember to.

10. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Stew ^.^

11. Would you dance to the taco song?
Maybe if I was in the mood.

12. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not one by one...

13. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
A pleasant mix of both.

14. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yup.

15. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes.

16. Who are you listening to right now?
The radio in the kitchen. Sounds like Magic 93.

17. How many countries have you visited?
Don't know off the top of my head.

18. Are your parents strict?
Depends.

19. Would you go sky diving?
Love to!

20. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Of course! Who would refuse a luncheon with the president??

21. Would you throw potatoes at him?
Umm no that's horrible.

22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
...My eyes? Haha no clue.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Nope although now I have a credit card I can.

24. Who sits beside you in your math class?
Sometimes David if we both aren't skipping.

25. Can you count backwards from 74?
Yes but it would take some time.

26. Who are you going to be with tonight?
At the party.

27. Brown or white eggs?
Apparently brown eggs are healthier.

28. Ever been on a train?
Yeah. Pretty cool.

30. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Chillin' with mee! Haha no clue.

31. Ever have cream puffs?
Oh yes!

32. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Nope. But I hear it's good.

33. What was the last question you asked?
"Do you want some?"

34. What was the last CD you bought?
Haha not sure.

35. Boys or girls?
Are equally valid.

37. Is your hair curly?
I wish.

38. Last time you cried?
Last week?

39. Ever walked into a wall?
Oh yes.

40. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
Not sure.

41. Favorite time of the year?
Festive times :)

42. Favorite color?
I stand by my rainbow.

43. Do you have any tattoos?
Billions.

44. The next person you’ll hold hands with… will it mean anything?
That they don't have cooties? That they have hands? I don't understand.

45. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No tv in my room.

46. Where was your default picture taken at?
My desk.

47. Do you like your life right now?
Life is nice.

49. Do you have good vision?
Not really.

50. Can you hula hoop?
Haha doubt it.

51. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Yes. That doesn't mean I would go back out with them though.

52. Do you have a job?
Not yet.

53. What are you wearing?
Clothes. And soon a jacket.

54. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Mhmm.

55. Can you handle the truth?
I wouldn't want anything but.

56. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Heels.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Depends. Most days usually.

58. Do you hate/dislike more than 3 people?
No.

59. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes but not when I'm actually mad.

60. Do looks matter?
To an extent.

61. Do you use chap stick?
Yes I do!

62. Are you too forgiving?
Is there ever too forgiving?

63. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Nope.

64. Do you own a gun?
Don't want one, don't need one.

65. Have you made a prank phone calls?
Sadly yes.

66. Do you like your hair?
It will do?

67. Do you like yourself?
I don't hate myself.

68. Are you emotional?
Sometimes.

69. When was the last time you talked on aim?
Never. No one had AOL other than me :(

70. Did you meet anybody new today?
I haven't been out of the house lol.

71. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
A P.E.I. Open Farm Day bookmark / Rocket calendar for the 2007-08 season.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com