Thursday, December 06, 2007

True Colours

BLUE IS LOVE
1. Do you like someone? Guess so.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not at all.
3. Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt? You mean when your heart explodes?! No.
RED IS ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Nope, I am feeling happiness :)
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? We all can I think haha
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Oh yes! Though not necessarily out of anger ;)
4. Is anyone mad at you? If so they should tell me.

YELLOW IS SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name? Sandy
2. What is your career plan for the future? Good question!
3. What's your main goal in life? To live it!
4. Do you want to have children? Sometime yes.

ORANGE IS EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? Haha yes! Thanks guys :D
2. If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you'd do? Buy houses for everyone! Although in this day and age, a million big ones is no longer that big...
3. If you could have anything right now what would it be? A chocolate bar.

GREEN IS OPINION
1. Lower the drinking age? I once heard that it was 19 because it messes with the development of your brain cells or something. Check me if I'm wrong. But does it matter what the drinking age is? If someone wanted a drink that badly, I'm sure they will find a way.
2. Abortion? A person is a person, no matter how small.
3. War? Is it necessary? Whom does it benefit? Is it worth your life or mine? Think about it.
4. Global Warming? Scary. I don't mind snow but ice is a different story!

PURPLE IS Q&A
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Eat.
Q: Is Tom on your friends list?
A:
I only know one person named Tom, but we aren't really friends. More like I know who he is, and he probably only knows my family.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A:
I would like to say McMaster WebCT, but really it's Facebook >.>
Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A:
I did! Until it died... I blame misleading GM Plant Lights (they don't really help your plant!)
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A:
Too cold to feel.
Q: Do you own a camera phone?
A:
Yes, but not because it has a camera. In fact, I don't even LIKE the camera, since the cameras on camera phones are bad quality. What I WOULD like is a real camera. But that is after I win the million dollars...

PINK IS LAST
1. Last movie watched in theatres? Umm Hairspray? Wow that was a long time ago...
2. Song you listened to? Hopeless
3. Person you last talked/texted on the phone with? Beijing Hut

GRAY IS TODAY
1. What are you doing tonight? Probably do some calc questions. Exam soon :S
2. What are you going to eat? I am already eating some eggplant pork
3. Where are you going to be at 2:00am? Hopefully in bed!

BLACK IS TOMORROW
1.Tomorrow is? A fresh start.
2. Are you looking forward to it? More or less.
3. Are you going to laugh? Always.
4. Who are you going to be with? Your mom :)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com