Friday, February 01, 2008

This History Paper Can Screw Itself!

1. Where were you born?
Taiwan :)

2. Are you happy with the way you look?
Of course, I'm gorgeous! haha

3. When do you graduate from college/university?
Uhh 2011 or 2012, and then add a masters on top of that... so about forever from now.

4. What is your plan for your life?
Graduate, get a job, travel, have a fantastic wedding, etc.

5. What kind of car do you drive?
The kind that you need to be validated by the chauffeur with ID and comes preloaded with a party package of a ton of people. In other words, I take the bus.

6. What are you wearing?
A whole lot of clothes.

7. Tell me about your current romantic relationship:
What would you like to know?

8. What is your dream job?
If I knew I wouldn't be taking so many random courses!

9. Do you go to the gym to work out?
Haha no. I've only been in the gym for one purpose: to write exams.

10. What do you do when the electricity goes out and you can’t rely on electronics to keep you occupied?
I light candles, eat the food in the fridge so it doesn't go bad, and then probably head right back to bed.

11. Who introduced you to facebook?
Amanda. I had kept getting those annoying emails before but it was she that made me actually go on.

12. What is the story behind your profile pic?
Well I was studying for the grade 11 biology exam... and there was this jar of playdoh. But no worries, I totally aced that exam.

13. Would you prefer more romance or fun in a relationship?
It's nice to have a balance of both.

14. Do you have a song stuck in your head right now?
Hard To Say by The Used.

15. In your opinion, what’s the best dessert?
Oh hard to say! Right now I could totally dig into some plum pudding... mmm ^.^

16. What more important thing could you have done instead of this survey?
History paper, due later today :S

17. A movie is being made about your life. Which actor/actress would you cast to play your significant other?
Hmm... let's see who I marry first!

18. If you could drink anything right now, what would it be?
Another coffee... with maybe a little shot of a pick-me-up.

19. What was your favourite childhood after school special?
The Gummi Bears! At least I'm pretty sure that was what it was called. They were bears that lived underground... anyways it was a really cool show.

20. What does your name mean?
It means "no-it's-not-short-for-anything-and-no-I'm-not-a-boy".

21. What was the last book you read?
"Conflict & Cooperation", an collection of historical articles.

22. Do you sing a lot in public?
Haha no not really.

23. Do you follow your head or your heart?
I'd like to think it's a little bit of both.

24. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere I've never been before.

25. What is your job title?
Best Student.

26. When is the next time you're going out on the town?
With all this work, maybe when I'm 50!

27. What is the strangest thing you've seen lately?
The gas station across the street from Tim Horton's... without a door!

28. How old were you when you got a cell phone?
However old you are in grade eight?

29. Do you think you'll be a good mother?
Hope so!

30. What is your favorite group that you're in?
Relay For Life ;)

31. Who do you miss?
My family.

32. Who is the last person you danced with?
Hmm rather not say!

33. Who is the last person who texted you?
Donnica.

34. What is your idea of the perfect date?
No clue haha.

35. What is your favorite thing about winter?
Outdoor activities, big storms, fat snowflakes, gettin' warm!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com