Sunday, May 31, 2009

On The Internets

'Kay so no one updates their blog anymore. After a binding agreement that we all would. What is up with that?


I'm starting to get back into the swing of all things internet. No longer passively just browsing through feeds, I have activity on facebook, twitter, and - you guessed it - this blog. So.

Still not getting the whole "twitter" yet. Does anyone actually have the time to read all the updates from all 29374 people that they follow? And what's with the random people following me? Could it be that some people just can't get enough of the mundane happenings of the people around them so much so that they want to read about everybody else's? Or are all of my updates just that riveting? I don't know but I kind of like to think it's the last one. Realized I had 37 updates already. I swear I don't know how that even happened.

First official drunk photos on Facebook. Pretty obvious too, imo. Did I really look that out of it in real life? But Nic's been going around telling people I gave lap dances. THAT IS NOT TRUE. I was hugging my date and it just so happened I was sitting on him at the same time. And with music that loud, of course your body is going to move a little to the beat. So if you get any wind of the rumour, you have heard the truth from me and you can knock off whoever told you such a silly thing in the first place.

So yeah, take this as a reminder to update your blog. Because I know you are all still alive and breathing and if you can do that, you can type up an update once in a while. I just miss you guys, that's all.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com