Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time for another Life Update

Currently getting settled into my new room.  I like the bigger size and brightness but because I have pretty much the same amount of stuff it feels pretty empty.  So I've been adding little touches here and there, to try to make it feel more lived in.  When I have a camera, I'll take some pictures.


I've been satiating my creative outlet with some papercrafts lately.  Printed and made a couple of nanibirds to add some cheerfulness to my desk.  The creator spent some time in Japan and he was always going around asking "what?" ("nani" in Japanese) so much that he started drawing birds saying it, which eventually he turned into papertoys.  A nice reminder to keep inquisitive.

For the first term of summer school I'm taking two classes, physics and macroeconomics.  And wow do they ever take a lot of work.  Physics is fun when you understand it but a pain to get through if you don't.  For the class in macro we just basically sit around and for a grueling 2 1/2 hours straight try to understand just what our professor is saying.  He's got a thick accent and moves over everything at a fairly fast pace, it's hard to keep up.  Had the first test though, thought it was all right.  

So there, my summer in 3 paragraphs or less.  Enjoy.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com