Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Hair" I Am, Did You Miss Me?

Lately I've decided to master (at least passably) the French braid. I've pretty much always just let my hair be what it wants to be with nothing more than a quick brush-through and the occasional ponytail or messy bun. So rarely have I done anything with my hair that the other day when I was trying out a normal braid, I realized I am really, really bad at it. And what kind of girl is unable to braid their own hair? I think I've kept up the naturalist/tomboy phase too long. So of course I had to be able to do the hardest braid I knew. After a week of messy braids, I finally got it without a large noticeable bump on top. Super proud right now.


Other updates: Hamster Chouji is still alive and kicking. Bought a much-needed space heater. Fell in love with Cyber Clean. Brought out the winter coat. On a new pill. Ate lots of bananas. And trying to kick the habit of double-spacing after each sentence, but it's so hard I'm beginning to think double-spacing is like crack.

Oh and totally falling in love with this season of Heroes with Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye, one of my absolute favourite shows. Makes me so happy every time I watch it, seriously.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com