Friday, October 23, 2009

Quizzes!

It's been ages since I've done one of these. Well here goes:

1. What colour is your toothbrush?
White, blue, and orange. One of those Oral B electrics.

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Probably just heading to bed.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Playing Pokemon Red on the Advance.

5. What is your favourite candy?
I love good fruity gummies.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope.

7. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Hello Chouji bear!" Yes I do talk to my hamster. You have a problem with that?

8. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Anything with brownie bits really.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Organic soy milk.

11. Have you ever made a promise you'd die to keep?
Sure.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope.

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Nic's rugby game.

15. Who is the last person you sent a message to on Facebook?
Simeon.

16. Ever go camping?
Yes and I love it.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
No, really should start though.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Haven't for a while :(

19. Do you have a tan?
Tried the tanning thing again this summer, but still waiting to return to pale white.

20. Do you like Chinese food over pizza?
Would I rather have my pick of an entire cultural variety of foods or one type? What a stupid question.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I used to love them until I read they accelerate those vertical wrinkles around your mouth.

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Studying and stuff.

24. Where is your mom?
In Taiwan.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Piles of clothes.

26. What colour is your watch?
Silver and gold. Gotta love the dual-tone.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Kangaroos, koalas, and desert.

28. What is the color of you birthstone?
A light green.

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Dine in if I can.

30. What is your favourite number?
If you don't know by now, you are an idiot.

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Amanda or Martin?

32. Any plans today?
It's 4:12 a.m.

33. How many provinces have you lived in?
Four: ON, NS, NB, PEI.

34. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
People who don't understand anything.

35. Last song listened to?
"Old Time Rock and Roll" by Bob Segar.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Given time, yes.

38. Favourite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Don't really have a favourite pair right now... but out of the footwear I have, probably my boots.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Haha no.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Haha no.

41. Do you love someone?
Of course. How could you not like anyone?

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Mhmm.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Umm no.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Only when answering the phone.

46. What are you allergic too?
Nothing, I have adapt to my surroundings.

47. Do you like cats?
What's not to love?

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Being clumsy.

52. Last CD played?
I don't even remember.

57. Have you ever fallen in love?
Romantically? Yes.

58. You ever lost someone?
I have.

59. Have you ever slept until 1 pm?
Sadly yes.

60. List THREE people you can tell pretty much anything to:
I don't hold many secrets.

61. List THREE favourite colours:
Orange, green, and purple.

62. Laughed until you cried?
Sure.

63. Went behind your parents back?
A few times.

66. Straight, Gay, or Bi?
Straight.

67. Who is the best hugger you know?
I've never had a bad hug.

68. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in lust at first sight.

69. Is there something you want to tell someone?
Not that I haven't said already.

72. How many kids do you want to have?
Meh, we'll see when the time comes.

74. Last time you saw your mother?
The summer.

75. What time did you wake up today?
I don't even know.

76. How old are you?
20

77. What were you doin at midnight last night?
Being high.

78. What is your favourite thing in your room?
My hamster.

79. What is your favourite food?
If I had to pick... probably lasagna.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com