Monday, February 05, 2007

...

I don't think I've prayed as much in these past few weeks than I have in my whole life - ever.


Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
- Romans 5:3-5

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
- Romans 12:12

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- Philippians 4:6

And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.
- James 5:15

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
- Romans 8:26

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
- Matthew 21:21-22

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Jeremiah 29:111

Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!
- Psalm 66:20

And through the ups and downs I am learning to trust more and more.

Life is unexpected for sure.

2 comments:

Robbie Sevilla said...

Come to MCC to learn what these verses mean!!!

sandy said...

I got 65% in chem..

so i might be able to!

xD

 
design by suckmylolly.com