Wednesday, June 06, 2007

If The World Could End Right Now That Would Be Great

Or better yet, universities could take off the requirement for calculus (and chemistry, come to think of it, along with physics) for everything. Maybe even look favourbly on those who get bad marks or drop out. Because I would gladly throw that junk away right now. This second.

I'm so not in the mode to study for the make-up test. Exams need to be extended. To say... 2017! Or at least until scientists develop a way for information to enter your brain through ingestion or something like that. I would even opt for "The Matrix" way of sticking a thing inside my head, as gross as it seems. See my desperation here?

Today we had the last Scotland trip meeting. Laundry facilities are available for real (not like the Egypt trip!) so we only need to bring six pairs of socks. Unless you are fearful of wetting them often, but you could wear flip flops or something. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Three Saturdays to go!

Today was also the last day of youth group. Was late because of the meeting but it was still fun and gave a chance to talk. Went to A&W and got a root beer float. If I could have one drink for the rest of my life this would be it.

Anyways I had better go and get some studying done. Or at least do something productive, like check out what's in the fridge because I just brushed my teeth and now I'm hungry (never fails). Prom is two weeks away!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com