Friday, July 06, 2007

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Well after a whirlwind 12 days I am back on Canadian soil once again, and it's good to be back. I made poached eggs and toast for brunch this morning, and it was good to take a break from deep-fried foods, as delicious as they were.

Scotland was amazing. Egypt to me is somewhere that I would love to visit again and again. Scotland is more where I want to live. But not until after retirement, when I don't have to worry about driving and working and all that junk but can enjoy travelling and maybe have a little sheep farm. I was determined to catch one, and could've if there weren't so much poop around. When you've only got one pair of sneakers, the last thing you want to do is to get them dirty.

Anyways to recount every single part of the trip would take more time than I have today, so I'm going to go register for university and all that junk and pop in a movie or something. After the hectic-ness of the past two weeks, it's nice to just be able to sit home and bum around again :)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com