Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Joys Of Post-Secondary

Tomorrow is my first test in university. It is in Calculus, and worth 20% of the course. I am like every parent's worst nightmare: ever since I have gotten to university I've done nothing but slack off. Well tonight I decided that that was going to change. So I started tackling the one that I've done the least work in, Archaeology, and then turns out my printer doesn't work! After multiple tries and battling the very tempting prospect of literally smashing it to pieces (there is a handy dandy hammer right beside me right now...) I've given up and lost all hope in humanity. Just joking. Only in printers.


"Are you from Taiwan? Because you are nicely made baby"
- Laura D. (I have taught her well)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com