Monday, October 01, 2007

Accentuated Wonton Soup

Last night, out of regular groceries (the nearby store still seems so far away), I checked the freezer and, lo and behold, lay a package of some frozen premade wontons my dad had bought for me earlier. But to me normal wonton soup seems so... bland. So, the university student I am, I decided to spice it up using every bit of food left I had.

What I was left with was a quick and easy soup that was actually filling.

Needed:
1 package frozen premade wonton
3 potatoes, diced
2 cup (?) mixed frozen vegetables
1 package instant noodle

1. While boiling 2 separate pots of water, throw potatoes into small bowl, cover with water, and microwave for 5 minutes (cheating, but so much faster!). Drain.
2. In one pot, stir the package of instant noodle and potatoes. In the other, the vegetables and wontons. Turn heat down on the instant noodle and cover both for about 6 minutes, flipping the noodles halfway.
3. Drain the vegetables with wontons and stir into remaining pot.

Serve and enjoy!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com