Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pinch Me

1. Are you taller than your best friend?
Haha I wish. Being able to reach things would be nice ;)

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Nope though I am a slave to the staedtler remedy...

3. Look at your planner for December 15, what are you doing?
Hopefully by this time next year I will be done exams and umm asleep.

4. What color are your toenails usually?
It changes. I'm thinking purple next though =)

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?

Psych handbook.

6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
Blue & white striped

7. What color are the seats in your car?
Here? Tan.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Nope

9.What was the last thing you put a stamp on?
A letter?

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
Not that I know of.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
For Tim Hortons

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
Hmm can't remember. Don't really hold babies often...

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Oh yes.

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
If I had to choose... the Gators. I'm assuming they have a cooler logo.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
Neverr.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Why, yes I do.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
My skin ;)

20. Last person you gave a business card?
A nice lady.

21. Who was the last person you wrote a check or money order to?
I think the one and only money order I did was for a magazine subscription in like... grade 8.

22. Closest framed picture to you?
Billy boy.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
This afternoon =D

24. Have you ever felt you weren’t good enough?
Mhmm.

25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
Depends.

26. Last time you received flowers?
Umm grade eight?

28. Do you play air guitar?
Haha yes!

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Not for real!

30. Do you take anything in your coffee
Where is that question mark? And usually what is known as the "double double".

31. Do you have any willow tree figurines?
Yup, they're on top of my Hamilton bookcase. Not like I have a bookcase anywheres else though.

32. What was your high school's mascot?
A colonel? Original, I know...

33. Last person you spoke to from school?
Current one? Derek.

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
The day of my surprise birthday party? I still have it!

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
I would!

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
The one off the kitchen? White.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
The funnies. I'm just that smooth ;)

39. What was the last pageant or play you attended?
Umm The Wizard of Oz?

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Dominos. Gotta love debit on delivery!

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
For sure.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
The air? I was just shooting them out to see if it worked.

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Not a Pepsi girl.

44. Are you ticklish?
Never. Don't even bother trying.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
Canada Day? Wow that was quite a while ago. Something must be done.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Oh my goodness I had one in October... so good!!

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned?
On my answering machine? My mom.

49. Do you have a black dog?
No.

50. Can you give one reason why David Caruso is allowed to keep acting?
Because he's David Caruso? Who is he?

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
You just wait 'till March!

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
This is a tough one.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
That I distinctively remember? The trip to P-Mall?

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
What that's horrible.

55. Do you have a little black dress?
Yes but I never wear it haha.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com